A Communications Planner who knows what’s necessary to make good creative work. Someone who knows his way in brand strategy but exellerates in communications planning. You love connecting all the dots, linking thematic communications calendars, content- and sales activation strategy. A strategic thinker with an instinct for concepting and a strong sense of business creativity. You guard the clients’ voice in the process from briefing to creating. You have a passion for data and you’re aware that digital is not an isolated task but part of your job as a planner.
On any given day at XXS you might:
- you link Big Ideas and touchpoints - communications platform (Hero, Hub, Hygiene);
- act as a sparring partner for clients in terms of touchpoint planning, media and PR.
- review UX-proposals of online partners
- monitor the development of all sorts of (online) content and you guard the alignment of the overall strategy
- review proposals of media partners, together with the Strategy Director
The ideal person:
- has a clear vision and strong influencing skills
- has a big personality and a small ego
- knows everything in this area of expertise
- a minimum of 3/4 years of (media) agency practise
- experience with retailers and international clients
- proven proficiency in client relations
- excellent presentation skills in Dutch and English
Is this you? Drop your resume in our inbox and tell us why! Send your email to Joram Helmer: email@example.com. In whatever language you feel comfortable with. As long as that is in English or Dutch ;-)